- Build long term logistics partnership and synergies with its customers and suppliers.
- Perform total logistics with speed, reliability, flexibility and traceability.
- Be committed to work systematically to simplify business dealings with its customers.
- Be proactive and reactive towards its customers.
- To achieve “Zero Discrepancy” through reliable security and risk management.
- To become the most preferred Supply Chain solution provider in India.
- Setting new trends and standards through innovative technological advancement.
- To have pan India presence by the year 2015.
- To open up new avenue in sea fright from India in the year 2014.
- To develop road Transport network from India to south East Asian countries by 2015.
- To expand its airfreight and sea freight business globally in the partnership with S-Net Freight.
- To computerise and automate operation using Global Positioning System (GPS), bar-coding, automated storage systems such as automatic storage and retrieval system (ASRS) and very narrow aisle storage system (VNA).